mardi 27 septembre 2016

Northern life



                                                                Northern life

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "morocco tangier map"

My name is Zineb EHadouti and I’m 15 years old. I was born and raised in Tangier. I’m studying in a French school since the age of 5. Thank god, I live a happy life surrounded with beautiful people who teach me every day new things about life and what is right and wrong. Concerning my likes and dislikes, I love listening to music while contemplating nature or while taking my shower. Talking about shower, I have to say that it is one of my favorite places where I take serious decisions about life. My second best place/moment is the beach during the sunset. I’m just in love with that orange, red and yellow floating on the water and painting that blue faded sky. This is one of the major reason why I love my city: Tangier 


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "tanger"



Tangiers is the only city in Morocco with two sided beachbecause it is located at the “corner” of the country. Moreover, it is near Europe. On the top of that, Tangier is an important element in the life of many celebrities and icons such as Paul Bowles, Richard Keith and Jack Kerouac. However, what I dislike in Tangier is the northern culture that is somehow narrow minded towards women and open minded towards men. The values and norms that northern families transmit to their children are the reason why the rate of crimes do not decrease.


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "maroc"
          

5 commentaires:

  1. Hi my name is Zahid and I'm 15 years old. I was reading your blog and I saw that you like music. I like music too. In My county (Humboldt County) I'm the Second Best DJ in the county. I also see that you like nature and the sunset. In Humboldt county we are known for the giant redwoods and the peaceful forest and since there isn't any tall buildings, I can see the sunset from anywhere.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. HI im Joan and i was observing your blog and saw that you like the beach and music , and nature. Those are some of my favorite things to do or see like the beach is awesome over here in Humboldt you can relax and enjoy the view. Could imagine that over there in Morocco also my favorite kind of music is rap and hip pop , music is very important to me because it helps me think . I also love nature because its beautiful to view and have alone time.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. HI im Joan and i was observing your blog and saw that you like the beach and music , and nature. Those are some of my favorite things to do or see like the beach is awesome over here in Humboldt you can relax and enjoy the view. Could imagine that over there in Morocco also my favorite kind of music is rap and hip pop , music is very important to me because it helps me think . I also love nature because its beautiful to view and have alone time.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hey it's Zahid again! I was wondering what is your favorite type of music?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. https://zahidolea7.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer